INQB8 Gallery, Mandurah 6 May – 10 June 2012 http://www.symbiotica.uwa.edu.au/activities/exhibitions/adaptation
Opening Sunday 6 May
Exploring the microbe to the macro, and everything in between, Adaptation is SymbioticA’s art and ecology research project.
The Adaptation exhibition features the projects undertaken by the Adaptation artists-in-residence embedded in Lake Clifton, south of Mandurah in Western Australia from 2008 to 2012.
- ART ORIENTÉ OBJET, Plutôt que tout (More than Everything)
- JUAN M. CASTRO, Heliotropika
- ORON CATTS, The Autotroph
- GALLIANO FARDIN, Yalgorup
- CATHERINE HIGHAM, Still Life
- GLORIA KEARING AND ROB EWING, The River Of Spirits
- PERDITA PHILLIPS, The Sixth Shore
- VYONNE WALKER, Slowest Growing Sculpture
- CARMEL WALLACE, Visualizing Adaptation: Surface And Beyond
- ANNAMARIA WELDON, Sharing The Edge